Enjoy our fourth virtual Pages of History Storytime program! This week, we are featuring Counting Birds: The Idea That Helped Save Our Feathered Friends by Heidi E.Y. Stemple and art by Clover Robin. ISBN: 9781633226043. Learn more about the book here.
How can you study birds like Frank Chapman?
- Go birdwatching in your own backyard or in a local park.
- Find lots of bird activities for children from the National Audubon Society.
- Participate in the annual Christmas Bird Count.
- Download the free iNaturalist app to practice your photo taking skills and learn how to identify different species.
- Take part in the iNaturalist 2020 City Nature Challenge, taking place at the end of April.
- Plant a garden of native plants to attract local birds.
Check back next Saturday for another Pages of History Storytime!